Stretching from Spain to Andorra, the Pyrenean mountain regions are some of the wildest and least exploited in Europe. An area so rich with unspoilt natural beauty and heavily steeped in ancient history, it’s a fascinating place to explore. From remote glacial lakes and canyons, medieval monasteries, romantic romanesque castles and breathtaking mountain vistas, this 4×4 expedition will take you on a journey to discover one of the most magical and unique parts of Europe.
Travelling by jeep from Barcelona we head towards the mountains, stopping along the way for a day trek at the Mont-rebei Canyon. At almost 500m, this spectacular trail has been carved into the rock of the Montsec mountains by the Noguera Ribagorçana River, making this a wonderful mix of risk and adventure. In the evening we will continue to the low Pyrenees where we will spend our first night
- Changes to the program or accommodation may occur depending on the availability of the activities or the guide’s decision in the area
- The tracks are suitable for all ages.
What the trip includes
- 4×4 Toyota land cruiser or similar.
- Quality and family hotels.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- English – speaking guide.
- Entrances to sites and activities in the program.
What the trip does not include
- Personal travel insurance